PCI has provided support and maintenance of instrumentation and controls systems and understand that the life cycle costs of a control system are minimized by keeping the system continually well maintained. We have the experience and understand the primary purpose for maintenance is to clear the system of minor problems before they lead to a major disaster in the future. The fundamental benefit in performing maintenance is to help keep costs down in the long run. We have the expertise to ensure steady and reliable operation through maintenance.
Our team supports the maintenance tasks set forth by the Owner. We have the capacity to respond to support requests and are available on a 24-hour per day, 7-day per week basis by telephone. PCI provides long term maintenance and repair services for:
- Control System Diagnostics and Repair
- Optimize Process Controls
- Instrumentation Calibration, Testing, Troubleshooting, Replacement and Repair
- Map out long term technology plans
- On-line Support and diagnostics
- Develop Long term maintenance programs
- Control Panel Maintenance & Repair
- Evaluate and optimize energy usage
- Wireless Network Maintenance
We have provided support and services to ensure repair instrumentation and control needs. We have experience of working along-side our customers internal team to ensure existing spare parts and equipment are used for repairs and seek approval for additional materials and equipment as needed. We have the hands-on experience to effectively support all instrumentation and control repair needs.